GIVING AT GRACE >
Thank you so much for supporting the ministries of Grace Fellowship Church with your financial gift! Your contributions are helping Grace Fellowship Church change lives and accomplish our God-given mission of "bringing the fullness of Jesus to all of life."
“It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35
we offer several different ways for people to give:
- Give online at gfc.onlinegiving.org.
- Complete this Automated Giving Enrollment Form and our finance department will set up your recurring giving.
- Give via Text to 410-324-6210. Text Give followed by a number and that amount will be donated to the General Fund. For example, texting "Give5" makes a $5.00 donation to the General Fund.
- Give cash or check when we receive the offering at our weekend services.
- If you’re in GFC during the week, hand your contribution to the Welcome Desk receptionist.
- Or, mail your contribution to the attention of the “Finance Department”.
- For mutual fund or stock donations contact Stacie Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-561-8424 ext. 238.
Offering envelopes are located to the right of the front doors when you enter the church. Please use these envelopes for cash donations so that we may send you a contribution statement for tax purposes. If desired, these envelopes may also be used for donations by check or credit card. If you would like us to mail you a supply of offering envelopes, or arrange for pickup at the church for larger quantities, please email Stacie Porter at email@example.com or 410-561-8424 ext. 238.
We issue contribution statements quarterly and they reflect cash, check, and online donations. Stock and mutual fund donations are acknowledged separately.
ACCOUNTABILITY AT GRACE
Here at Grace we work hard to maintain the highest levels of integrity with the financial resources God gives us. Our Elders review and approve the Operating budget each year, and each year we undergo a financial audit by an independent CPA firm. If you would like a copy of our latest audited financial statements, please CLICK HERE. We are also a member of the ECFA (Evangelical Council For Financial Accountability). If you have any questions about how Grace manages its’ financial resources, please contact Stacie Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-561-8424 ext. 238.