Watch one of our youngest leaders talk about why she loves to serve in Children's Ministry.
CURRENT SERVING OPPORTUNITIES:
CLICK HERE to sign up for any of the Children's Ministry Opportunities.
1. APPLICATION – All individuals working with children, students and those with disabilities will need to complete this Adult Application. If you are under 18, please fill out the Teen Application.
2. INTERVIEW – Applicant will be contacted by a Ministry staff member for an interview.
3. REFERENCE CHECK – References provided on the application will be verified and a criminal records check run for all applicants.
4. MINISTRY COMMITMENT PERIOD – Since the heart of our GFC Children’s Ministry is “RELATIONSHIPS,” we are asking for a commitment to be made from September through the following June
5. TRAINING – Training will be provided to all new team members.
6. ASSIGNMENT – Leaders will be assigned to a specific age group and service time and will be scheduled through an online program that assists in scheduling all Children’s Ministry leaders at GFC
7. TEAM MEMBER – New leaders will become an integral part of the Ministry Team, attend on-going training sessions, experience the impact in the lives of children, and live out their SHAPE.
8. BACKGROUND CHECK – A background check is required for all our Children's Ministry volunteers. Once your application is processed, you will receive a link and instructions on how to complete your background check.
For questions or more information please email or call Betsey Pierce (email@example.com) or Johannah Williams at 410-561-8424 x.223 (firstname.lastname@example.org).